Thursday 9 July 2009

Place your bets


So, these are the destinations from London Stansted, one of which I will be landing at early tomorrow morning. I won't know where we're headed until we get to the boarding gate.
If you'd like to hazard a guess - information to assist: together (Kev and I, not you, the reader, and myself) we've already been to Italy (Sicily), British Isles (Dublin & Edinburgh), France (Paris), Spain (Madrid & Barcelona) & Portugal (Lisbon & Porto). We're going for four days and there are apparently a few nearby places of interest we can visit by train. The next clue will be a photo from our location...

3 comments:

Ali Honey said...

Copenhagen would be nice.

slaggybuttonit said...

Right, I'm having a stab at this.

I'm gonna go for the easy one, Hamsterjam. Have a spliff for me.

Toni said...

I am guessing Prague

Blog Archive